Saturday, February 23, 2013

Changes










This has been a year of changes for our family. We left Ohio after 4 wonderful years and moved to a small town outside of DC. Mark started a new job, we found a church, the kids got involved in school activities, the kids got a puppy and we all started making friends. Then we found out some news. We are moving again! This SUMMER! To say the least we were shocked. Moving, again, so soon? I am so glad that we have complete trust in our God! For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (NIV Jeremiah 29:11) So the Friesen family is headed to Alabama this summer for 10 months. Mark has the opportunity to go become a student again! Not sure we will have lots of visitors at our new home but it is still always open to all of you. DC has been great and we have had lots of friends and family come see us so far.

2 comments:

Ellyn said...

I'm looking forward to visiting!!! It's only 7-8 hours and a straight drive East for us! The Bunch family is super excited for you all ;)!

Misty said...

Hi! I was nominated for a Leibster award which is for new/newish bloggers with under 200 followers. In turn I get to nominate 11 bloggers. You are one of the bloggers I am nominating. It's just something fun to do to connect with other bloggers and get to know them better. Details:

http://www.2brokebruces.com/2013/02/id-like-to-thank-academy.html

xo,
Misty at Two Broke Bruces

P.S. - As far as I could tell all of the nominees I selected have less then 200 followers, but I apologize if I am incorrect!

Trying New Things

This past year has been a year of change. We moved from a huge running community to an area that does not have the biking and running trails...